Sunday 16 March 2014

Bhajan - Kishori mohe sohni den sikhavo

Kishori mohe sohni dev sikhaavo - Radhe Krishna bhajan

This bhajan I like a lot.
This bhajan is sung by Shri RaviNandan Shastri ji.
This bhajan is written by Gopal Baba in sewa kunj.
Gopal Baba used to use Sohni Seva(like cleaning etc.).
One day, Pujari of Seva Kunj said few harsh words to Gopal baba about how he can't even do cleaning properly.
Then Gopal Baba wrote this bhajan requesting Radha rani about teaching him Sohni Seva.


किशोरी मोहे सोहनी देन सिखावो
हे, मंद मुस्काये लाड़ली, नव नव कृपा कोर बरसाओ ।
(Kishori, Please teach me sohni sewa,
Do not say any harsh words to me, just smile and shower your mercy on me)

किशोरी मोहे सोहनी देन सिखावो
महारानी मोहे सोहनी देन सिखावो ।

कोटि किरण छिड़कत अंगन में,
बेगि कृपा करी धावो
लाडो जू, बेगि कृपा करी धावो ।
(Lakhs of rays of your mercy shower on me,
Start to give your blessings to me)

तब बोलो हंस-हंस के श्यामा,
मंद स्वरन बतलावो,
(Please smile, and tell me gently, do not use harsh words)

ऐसी सेवा करो री बांवरी,
(और फिर भी ना सींखु)
तो गाल पे मीठी सी चपत धरो ।

(These lines says about ourselves,
We are saying to ourselves - O Crazy, start to work in service of others,
O Radhe, if we fail to do so,
Give a sweet slap on our face, so that we can correct ourselves)

Here is the Video link-

No comments:

Post a Comment